1 General Information
1.1 Objective and Responsibility
- This Data Privacy Statement is to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data related to our online service and the related websites, features and contents (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘online service’ or ‘website’). Details on these processing activities can be found in section 2.
- Details on data processing for the purpose of carrying out our business processes are described in section 3.
- The online service is provided by Breidenbacher Hof (WPHG Düsseldorf Operating GmbH, Königsallee 11, D-40212 Düsseldorf, Germany) - hereinafter referred to as ‘provider’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ - who is also legally responsible under the data protection law.
- Our online service is provided by der ALL-INKL.COM (Hauptstraße 68, D-02742 Friedersdorf).
- You can reach out to our Data Protection Officer Sven Meyzis - IT.DS Beratung under the E-Mail address S.Meyzis@ITDSB.de and telephone 0049 40-21091514.
- The term ‘user’ encompasses all customers, interested people, employees and visitors of our online service.
1.2 Legal Bases
We collect and process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Consent in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Consent meaning any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of agreement, which could be in the form of a statement or any other unambiguous confirmatory act, given by the data’s subject consenting to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
- Necessity for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract according to article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR, meaning the data is required in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you or to prepare the conclusion of a contract with you.
- Processing to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit. c GDPR, meaning that e.g. the processing of data is required by law or other provisions.
- Processing in order to protect legitimate interests in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR, meaning that the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, unless such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data.
1.3 Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights with regards to the processing of your data through us:
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with article 13 paragraph 2 lit. d GDPR and article 14 paragraph 2 lit. e GDPR.
- Right of access in accordance with article 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification in accordance with article 16 GDPR
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) in accordance with article 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with article 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability in accordance with article 20 GDPR
- Right to objection in accordance with article 21 GDPR
Notice: Users may object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with legal allowances at any time with effect for the future. The objection may in particular be made against processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
1.4 Data Erasure and Duration of Storage
The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is inapplicable. Storage of data beyond that may occur if such storage is required by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or erasure of data also takes place when a retention period mandated by the standards mentioned expires, unless the continued storage of data is required for the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
1.5 Security of Processing
- We have implemented appropriate and state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures (TOMs). Thus, the data that is processed by us is protected against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access.
- These security measures include in particular the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
1.6 Transfer of Data to Third Parties, Subcontractors and Third Party Providers
- A transfer of personal data to third parties only occurs within the framework of legal requirements. We only disclose personal data of users to third parties, if this is required e.g. for billing purposes or other purposes, if the disclosure is necessary to ensure the fulfilment of contractual obligations towards the users.
- If we engage subcontractors for our online service, we have made appropriate contractual arrangements as well as adequate technical and organizational measures with these companies.
- If we use content, tools or other means from other companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘third party providers’) whose registered offices are located in a third country, it is assumed that a transfer of data to the home countries of these third party providers occurs. The transfer of personal data to third countries takes place exclusively only, if an adequate level of data protection, the user’s consent or another legal permission is present.
2 Processing within the scope of our online service
2.1 Collection of Information on the Use of the Online Service
- When using our online service no personal or personally identifiable data is collected and stored in log files.
- This website uses the open source software Matomo (formerly Piwik) to statistically evaluate visitor access.
- The data will not be passed on to third parties. Matomo uses user data in anonymous form so that we can optimize this website and our offer. IP addresses are stored by Matomo without the last digits. In this respect, we can determine from which network an inquiry comes. It is therefore not possible to assign the IP address to a computer.
- You can disable Matomo's data collection here. If your browser supports the "Do-Not-Track" technology and you have activated it, your visit is automatically ignored.
You have the possibility to prevent that actions you have taken here are analyzed and linked. This will protect your privacy, but will also prevent us from learning from your actions and improve usability for you and other users.
Your visit to this website is currently being tracked by Matomo Web Analytics. Uncheck this box to opt-out.